Best Position to Put a Logo on a Custom Polo T-Shirt
Where is the best place to put your company logo on a shirt? At Provision Print, we have a few suggestions, mainly left chest, right chest, back, sleeve, and below the collar on the back.
1) Left Chest This position is the most popular choice by companies that order workwear for their employees. A logo on the left chest is highly visible and will help your company to gain the highest possible exposure. It's a classic and sophisticated way to show the logo of your company to the world.
2) Right Chest This location is similar to the left chest but not as popular. However, it has the advantage of attracting the eye because of its unusual positioning. This makes it a great choice for the company that is prepared to think outside of the box.
3) Back The back of the shirt is a great choice for a logo. If you are at a big event, a large public gathering, or a marketing event, then a large logo on the back of the shirt is definitely the best way to create waves. This logo works best if it is very large, ideally A4 size.
4) Left Or Right Sleeve For a more subtle approach, place your company logo on the shirt sleeve. Although this has not traditionally been a popular place to imprint your logo, it is becoming increasingly fashionable. This location allows you to send your message in a more discrete manner.
4) Below the Back of the Collar Like the logo on the sleeve, the logo below the back of the collar is less conspicuous and more suitable for the company wishing to take a less aggressive approach. As your logo is like a walking advertisement for your company you need to think carefully about this approach. However, it may suit some businesses, depending on what they are trying to achieve.
Contact Provision Print for your custom workwear printing now!